1. Research; reliable; responsive; responsible: Do your personal research, and know, what’s needed, and necessary, to make the process, as easy, as possible! Don’t fool yourself, but, rather, proceed, in a reliable, prepared manner! When information, paperwork, etc, are needed, by a lending institution, you must be responsive, to requests, etc. You must be a truly responsible, adult, if you hope, this process, goes smoothly!
2. Examine; excellent; enhance: The main advantage of getting a pre – approval, is there will be few last – minute surprises! Carefully review and examine, all credit – related aspects, etc. Know if your credit is excellent, and, if not as good, as you might desire, do what’s necessary, to enhance and improve it, systematically, and effectively!
3. Agenda; attitude; attention; If you want to buy a home, you probably will need a mortgage, to assure the best results! This must become your focus and strong, strict, focused agenda! Proceed with a positive attitude, and a willingness to listen to the experts, and do so, responsively! Pay attention, and be responsible!
4. Do: If you want this to go well, don’t assume you’re the expert, but, rather, proceed, in a focused manner, and do, what you’re advised and told to! The ideal approach and focus to becoming credit – ready, is to proactively, help the professionals, help and serve your best interests!
5. You: If you really want to buy that home, you must realize, nearly everyone, especially first – time home buyers, must take advantage of using a mortgage. If you do what your told, and take personal responsibility, for promptly producing whatever documentation, is requested, and/ or acquiring what’s required (such as insurance, etc), you will make this process, far easier, and more effective!